Inclusive fitness and physical preparation area includes:
- Treadmills complete with integrated TV screens.
- Cross trainers
- Upright bikes
- Power mills
- Versa climbers
- Watt bikes
- Pro 2 ergs
- A wide range of fixed resistance machines
- Extensive free weights and functional area
- 20 metre 3 lane indoor track
- Rebound wall
- 3 Olympic weights platform and a half rack
- High/ Low pulleys
- Bilateral Leg Press
- Glute hamstring roll
How to join
You can visit us any time to have a look round the fitness suite and book for your induction at the time. Or you can simply book your induction by phoning us or visiting the centre.
What is the induction process?
Our fully qualified team will take you through how to use the equipment and once you are comfortable you will be able to use the gym as a member.
I am a former member - do I need an induction?
Yes, everyone must complete an induction prior to joining as we have brand new equipment.
What happens after my induction
You will be offered 3 step plans
- Check – blood pressure, body fat %, BMI, flexibility test.
- Training goals - Discuss your training goals in a one to one with a fitness instructor then learn how to use the equipment to achieve these goals.
- One to one program, why not book a 1 hour induction includes an individual gym program and specific advice from a fitness instructor.
What are the prices?
Have a look at our memberships types page for more information. We have a range of membership types to suit everyone's needs including a 'class pass' only for fitness classes.
The area is available for group bookings where there is a coach present with relevant qualifications.