sportscotland National Sports Training Centre Inverclyde is an ideal retreat for training, development and competitions.
The centre, fully reopened in April 2017, has benefitted from a £12m investment and is the first UK residential sports centre of its kind - designed for inclusivity.
Our overall experience has been first class, we have been blown away by the standards from the whole facility. Ian Greer, Soccer Schools, Rangers FC
Designed with your sport in mind, our centre includes:
- Grass pitches maintained to elite standard - 5 full size football pitches
- Indoor 3G surface - 64m x 44m
- Outdoor 3G surface with floodlighting - 100m x 60m (3m run off)
- Performance area within fitness suite
- Treatment room
- Hot and cold therapy baths
- Kit storage
- Performance sport menus available
- 60 twin bedrooms
- Meeting rooms for team or coaching workshops
- Dedicated team changing
Use of the fitness suite
Groups can use the fitness suite and/or the physical preparation area for their sole use. Please speak to our bookings team for information and the cost associated with this. Sole use must be booked in advance.
If you would like to see these facilities in more detail please click the links below.