sportscotland National Sports Training Centre Inverclyde is the first UK residential sports centre of its kind - designed for inclusivity.
Our world class facilities include grass pitches, a multi-sport hall, floodlit all weather and indoor 3G surfaces, an FIG standard gymnastics hall, a fitness suite with performance area, fully equipped meeting rooms and 60 accessible twin bedrooms
We are an ideal retreat for training, development and competitions.
We want everyone to be able to train and stay under one roof, here at the centre we have been designed for inclusivity.
- Our bedrooms - extra floor space to accommodate 2 wheelchair users, wet rooms, 6 bedrooms with hoists, 6 adjoining rooms
- Accessible changing spaces
- Wider corridors and door frames
- Lip and step free transitions between spaces
- 4 extra large lifts
- Portable hoists
- Adapted fitness equipment