Inclusive fitness and physical preparation area includes:
- Treadmills complete with integrated TV screens.
- Cross trainers
- Upright bikes
- Power mills
- Versa climbers
- Watt bikes
- Pro 2 ergs
- A wide range of fixed resistance machines
- Extensive free weights and functional area
- 22 metre 3 lane indoor track
- Rebound wall
- 4 Olympic weights platform
- Olympic bench press and prone row
- High/ Low pulleys
- Bilateral Leg Press
- Glute hamstring roll
Adapted/accessible equipment includes:
- 1x Concept 2 rower with wheel chair bumper
- 2x SCI fit pro2 upper body, lower body, total body workout. (wheel chair accessible)
- 1x Concept 2 ski erg
- 1x Grappler
- 1x Life Fitness Dual adjustable pulley system
- 1x Life Fitness XL 360 synergy rig
- 1x Medi Versa climber with gravity seat
- Ancillary kit, including various exercise bands, balls and bungees.
How to join
You should phone our customer service team on 01475 674 666 in order to start your membership with us. You will be guided through your account set up and then you will be provided with the details you need for your first visit.
What is the induction process?
Our induction process has changed due to COVID restrictions over the last year. We now send you an online induction video to watch to familiarise yourself with our main pieces of equipment and general centre procedures but of course if you need help on your first visits our team are on hand to help you!
What are the prices?
Have a look at our memberships types page for more information. We have a range of membership types to suit everyone's needs.
The area is available for group bookings where there is a coach present with relevant qualifications.