sportscotland National Sports Training Centre Inverclyde is an ideal retreat for training, development and competitions.
The centre, fully reopened in April 2017, benefitted from a £12m investment and is the first UK residential sports centre of its kind, designed for inclusivity.
It is an inspiring venue - we trained hard and made huge strides as a team both on and off the pitch. Sarah Monaghan, Performance Pathway Manager, Scottish Rugby Union
Designed with your sport in mind, the centre has the following facilities:
- Grass pitches maintained to elite standard - 2 full size rugby pitches
- World Rugby approved indoor 3G surface - 64m x 44m
- Outdoor 3G rugby training surface with floodlighting - 88m x 60m (plus 6m try zone and 3m dead ball zone)
- Performance area within the fitness suite
- Hot and cold therapy baths
- Treatment room
- Kit storage
- Performance sport menus available
- Meeting rooms for team or coaching workshops
- Dedicated team changing area
Use of the fitness suite
Groups can use the fitness suite and/or the physical preparation area for their sole use. Please speak to our bookings team for information and the cost associated with this. Sole use must be booked in advance.
If you would like to find out more about our facilities in detail please click the links below: